Wednesday, January 26, 2011

#Introducing The Clothing line iLLEST



So I recently found a clothing line that I'm really impressed with and feel everybody should look at. They are called "iLLEST" recently opened at what appears to be 01.24.2011. You can tell this brand is going to do big things. They give you that street wear vintage feel all at the same time preserving your up to date swag see for yourself at iLLEST. *Side note* I'm about to cop the tee on top pure crack!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone 4

4 comments:

  1. Hey I LOVE the hat in the pictures. I've tried searching fatlace for that one but I couldn't find it. Can you tell me where please? Its urgent! :) Please reply asap!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too, I MUST know where you got this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, they look great and really nice job nevertheless!
    regards
    Illest Clothing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Illest clothing you dumb fuck everyone wants to know where to get these stuff from and your saying that you fuck face low life

      Delete